- For a quick snack, top Lebanese bread with tomato paste, shredded ham and Pizza Plus then bake until crisp.
- For a delicious, light summery pizza, try basil and fresh tomato, topped with Pizza Plus
- Try topping a baked jacket potato with Pizza Plus, crisp fried salami and semi-dried tomatoes.
- For an after-school snack, top English muffins with shredded ham, pineapple and Pizza Plus then grill until the cheese is golden and bubbling.
- Make your own calzone by filling small pita pockets with Pizza Plus, diced tomato and fresh herbs. Then cook between a sandwich press until crispy.
- Make cheese crispies by cutting pita bread circles in half, sprinkling them with Pizza Plus then baking them until crisp and golden. Cool on a wire rack then break into large pieces and serve with dips.
- Make a delicious light pizza with a readymade base, tomato paste, mushrooms, olives, garlic, oregano and Pizza Plus.
- Create delicious toasted jaffles using spicy salami, sliced tomato, basil pesto and Pizza Plus.
- For an easy starter, top large field mushrooms with a little garlic butter and Pizza Plus then bake until tender. Top with shredded ham and pesto to serve.
- Try vegetarian pizza with grilled zucchini, grilled eggplant, roasted red capsicum, olives and basil topped with Pizza Plus.