4 Cheese Melt
A delicious blend of traditional and easy melt Mozzarellas with Cheddar for full flavour and Romano for bite. Doesn’t go oily, melts golden brown. Perfect for melting and grilling.
10 Simple Ways to use 4 Cheese Melt
- Top corn chips and spicy salsa with 4 Cheese Melt and grill for delicious nachos.
- Top steamed cauliflower with 4 Cheese Melt, then bake until melted for a simple cauliflower cheese.
- Sprinkle grated 4 Cheese Melt over burger patties when grilling, allowing the heat to melt the cheese. Serve on toasted burger buns topped with crisp bacon, sliced tomato & lettuce.
- For a delicious starter, try topping large field mushrooms with a little garlic butter and 4 Cheese Melt, then bake until tender.
- Cover a baked jacket potato with 4 Cheese Melt, a sprinkle of chopped spring onions, a dollop of sour cream and season with cracked black pepper.
- For simple gourmet hot dogs top with fried onions, mustard, pickles, tomato sauce and a sprinkling of 4 Cheese Melt. Grill until the cheese has melted.
- To make a simple tomato puff pastry tart, lay slices of tomato on top of a sheet of puff pastry and fold in the edges. Top with Cheese Melt, season with salt and pepper then bake until melted.
- Add 4 Cheese Melt to vegetable pastie filling for extra flavour.
- Fill soft corn tortillas with spicy beef, tomatoes, lettuce and 4 Cheese Melt for perfect burritos.
- Next time you make garlic bread, add 4 Cheese Melt before baking for a delicious cheesy twist.
4 Cheese Melt 450g
Perfect for baking and grilling – melts beautifully and bakes golden brown without going oily.
Servings per package: 18
Serving size: 25g
|Average Quantity per Serving||% Daily Intake† (per Serving)||Average Quantity per 100 g|
*Recommended dietary intake.
†Percentage Daily intakes are based on an average adult daily diet of 8700kJ.
Origin: Packed in Australia from New Zealand and Australian cheeses.
Ingredients: Cheese (Milk, Salt, Cultures, Enzymes), Anticaking Agent (460), Preservative (200). Easy Melt Mozzarella Cheese (50%), Traditional Mozzarella Cheese (25%), Cheddar Cheese (12.5%), Romano Cheese (12.5%).