A mild flavour and melts beautifully when you want to enjoy that traditional stretch. It’s perfect sliced on paninis or bruschetta, or grated on Lasagne.
10 Simple Ways to use Mozzarella
- Place slices of mozzarella over ready rolled puff pastry, top with sliced tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and bake until pastry is golden.
- For a delicious toastie, place mozzarella between thick sliced bread or a Panini, with ham and tomato in a sandwich press.
- Toss cooked gnocchi with tomato pasta sauce and half a cup of grated mozzarella. Place in an ovenproof dish, then top with extra grated mozzarella and bake until melted and golden.
- For a cheesy snack, skewer cubes of mozzarella with toasted bread cubes then brush with olive oil and grill or bbq quickly.
- For entertaining finger food, place a small cube of mozzarella in the middle of a risotto ball then coat in bread crumbs and fry to make arancini.
- To make traditional Italian Mozzarella salad, slice mozzarella and layer with ripe tomato slices and fresh basil leaves then drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Make delicious cheese scones by mixing grated mozzarella into scone dough, sprinkle extra on top and bake.
- Create a healthy vegetarian gratin by layering mozzarella between slices of grilled zucchini and eggplant with chunky tomato sauce and baking in the oven.
- Sandwich sliced mozzarella between two slices of grilled eggplant then crumb and panfry for a hot mozzarella sandwich. Serve with spicy tomato sauce.
- Take your lasagne to the next level by sprinkling grated mozzarella between layers and on top. You’ll get perfectly melted cheese layers and a nice and brown and crispy top.
Mozzarella Grated 450g
Perfect for adding mild flavour and authentic stretch to lasagne & cannelloni.
Servings per package: 18
Serving size: 25g
|Average Quantity per Serving||% Daily Intake† (per Serving)||Average Quantity per 100 g|
*Recommended dietary intake
†Percentage Daily intakes are based on an average adult daily diet of 8700kJ.
Origin: Packed in Australia from New Zealand cheese.
Ingredients: Cheese (Milk, Salt, Cultures, Enzyme), Anticaking Agent (460), Preservative (200).
Suitable for vegetarians.