A full flavoured cheddar blend with a little Mozzarella for stretch and Parmesan for bite. Perfect Bakes does not go oily and bakes a beautiful golden brown – perfect for your favourite Italian-inspired bake dishes such as lasagne, pasta bakes and vegetable bakes.
10 Simple Ways to use Perfect Bakes
- Perfect Bakes is delicious in potato gratin (scallop potato), sprinkle a generous amount on each potato layer, finishing with extra Perfect Bakes, fresh herbs, salt & pepper on top.
- For a twist on a family classic, try stuffing tomatoes with bolognaise topped with Perfect Bakes. Finish in the oven or grill until golden.
- For a quick and easy dinner, create fresh baked puff pastry swirls of Italian salami, Napoli & Perfect bakes shredded cheese.
- To create a super quick cheese sauce, simply melt Perfect Bakes with cream and serve with any vegetable, meat or as fondue. Try it with broccoli and gnocchi!]
- For the ultimate cheese toastie, fill a fresh focaccia with sliced tomato, triple smoked ham and Perfect Bakes. Top the foccacia with a drizzle of olive oil and salt & pepper, toast in a hot grill.
- For a no fuss eggplant lasagne, slice and grill eggplant then layer with Napoli, fresh basil and Perfect Bakes. Bake in the oven until golden brown.
- Add a new level of richness to cannelloni with a deliciously golden brown Perfect Bakes cheese crust.
- Use perfect bakes as a tasty and easy way to thicken a stuffing or sauce.
- Run out of cannelloni shells? Large pasta shells or rigatone are a great alternative. Fill the shells with ricotta and your favorite fillings, top with perfect bakes and finish in the oven until shells are cooked and cheese golden brown.
- Perfect Bakes is a great way to finish off any tartlet, don’t just try it on top, mix it through!
Perfect Bakes 450g
Three cheeses blended to give pasta bakes, vegetable bakes and lasagne a superior flavour and delicious golden crust.
Servings per package: 18
Serving size: 25g
|Average Quantity per Serving||% Daily Intake† (per Serving)||Average Quantity per 100 g|
|Calcium||180mg (23% RDI*)||719mg|
*Recommended Dietary intake.
†Percentage Daily intakes are based on an average adult daily diet of 8700kJ.
Origin: Made in Australia from local and imported ingredients.
Ingredients: Cheese (Milk, Salt, Cultures, Enzymes), Anticaking Agent (460), Preservative (200).
Cheddar Cheese (66%), Easy Melt Mozzarella Cheese (17%), Parmesan Cheese (17%)