We’ve mixed together a handful of Mozzarella, Cheddar, and a pinch of Parmesan to create Pizza Plus – the perfect blend of cheeses that melts and stretches to perfection, without going oily, ensuring delicious authentic pizza every time.
10 Simple Ways to use Pizza Plus
- For a quick snack, top Lebanese bread with tomato paste, shredded ham and Pizza Plus then bake until crisp.
- For a delicious, light summery pizza, try basil and fresh tomato, topped with Pizza Plus
- Try topping a baked jacket potato with Pizza Plus, crisp fried salami and semi-dried tomatoes.
- For an after-school snack, top English muffins with shredded ham, pineapple and Pizza Plus then grill until the cheese is golden and bubbling.
- Make your own calzone by filling small pita pockets with Pizza Plus, diced tomato and fresh herbs. Then cook between a sandwich press until crispy.
- Make cheese crispies by cutting pita bread circles in half, sprinkling them with Pizza Plus then baking them until crisp and golden. Cool on a wire rack then break into large pieces and serve with dips.
- Make a delicious light pizza with a ready-made base, tomato paste, mushrooms, olives, garlic, oregano and Pizza Plus.
- Create delicious toasted jaffles using spicy salami, sliced tomato, basil pesto and Pizza Plus.
- For an easy starter, top large field mushrooms with a little garlic butter and Pizza Plus then bake until tender. Top with shredded ham and pesto to serve.
- Try vegetarian pizza with grilled zucchini, grilled eggplant, roasted red capsicum, olives and basil topped with Pizza Plus.
Pizza Plus 450g
Melts and stretches to perfection without going oily.
Servings per package: 18
Serving size: 25g
|Average Quantity per Serving||% Daily Intake† (per Serving)||Average Quantity per 100 g|
*Recommended dietary intake
†Percentage Daily intakes are based on an average adult daily diet of 8700kJ.
Origin: Packed in Australia from New Zealand and Australian cheeses.
Ingredients: Cheese (Milk, Salt, Cultures, Enzymes), Anticaking Agent (460), Preservative (200). Mozzarella Cheese (71%), Cheddar Cheese (19%), Parmesan Cheese (10%)