Mocha Ricotta Tiramisu
Made with Perfect Italiano™ Ricotta
20mins + 1hr refrigeration
- 250 g tub Perfect Italiano™ Ricotta
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 350 ml pure cream
- 100 g dark chocolate
- ½ cup hot, strong, freshly brewed black coffee
- 1 tbsp caster sugar, extra
- ½ cup Marsala
- 18 mini Savoiardi (sponge finger) biscuits
- Cocoa, for dusting
- Beat ricotta, yolks, sugar and cinnamon together until thick. Add 200ml cream and beat until soft peaks form.
- Bring remaining cream to a gentle simmer, remove from heat and stir in chocolate until melted.
- Combine the coffee, extra sugar and Marsala together and allow to cool.
- Break the biscuits in half, dip in coffee syrup. Assemble two layers of biscuits, ricotta and chocolate mixture into 6 serving glasses. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving, dusted with cocoa.