- Olive oil2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ¼ nutmeg, grated
- 1 bunch spinach, washed and finely chopped
- 400 g Perfect Italiano™ Light Ricotta
- Western Star Original Butter
- 25 g grated Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan
- 16 cannelloni tubes
- 200 g grated Perfect Italiano™ Mozzarella
- 700 ml jar tomato passata
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180c
- In a large fry pan heat oil and butter, add garlic and fry for a few minutes then add nutmeg and spinach.
- Cook spinach for 5 minutes. Place in a bowl and leave to cool.
- Once spinach is cool add ricotta, parmesan and season with Salt and pepper and mix well.
- Use a piping bag to squeeze mixture into the cannelloni.
- In a baking dish lay cannelloni on half of the tomato passata, and then spoon the rest of the tomato passata over.
- Season with Salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil; sprinkle parmesan and mozzarella.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until golden.
A baking dish where the cannelloni can fit snug in one layer is best to cook in.