30-Minute Pizza Pasta Bake
Can’t decide between pizza or pasta? Give them both with this perfect pepperoni pizza pasta mash up that’s ready to eat in 30 minutes.
- Cook gnocchi in large saucepan of boiling water, until just tender, following the packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, reserve 8 pepperoni slices. Cut the remaining pepperoni slices into quarters.
- Heat oil in an ovenproof frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion, mushroom, capsicum and quartered pepperoni. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5-7 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add crushed tomato. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 5-7 minutes or until mixture thickens. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in gnocchi. Level top.
- Preheat grill on high. Sprinkle gnocchi with Perfect Pizza cheese. Top with reserved pepperoni, dried oregano and chilli flakes, if you like. Grill for 4-5 minutes or until cheese is golden. Sprinkle with fresh oregano to serve.