- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Cook the orecchiette in a large saucepan of boiling water until just tender, following the packet directions. Drain pasta and set aside.
- Meanwhile, place half of the olive oil in a fry pan over a medium heat. Add the pork sausages and cook for 10-12 minutes, turning regularly, until the sausages are just cooked and turn golden brown. Set aside.
- Place the remaining olive oil in a large frying pan over a medium-low heat. Add the garlic and chilli and stir for 1-2 minutes. Add the kale and water, toss to combine and cook for a further 2-3 minutes or until the kale begins to wilt. Add the tomatoes and bring to a simmer. Continue to cook for 4-5 minutes or until the kale is just cooked.
- Slice the sausages and add them to the sauce with the drained pasta. Gently toss to combine. Transfer into a large baking dish and sprinkle over the Perfect Italiano™ Perfect Bakes cheese.
- bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Try using other sausage varieties like lamb or beef for a different twist.