Baked Ricotta & Raspberry Dessert
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ricotta, eggs, cinnamon, lemon zest, vanilla seeds and honey until combined. Spoon mixture into 4-6 ramekins until 3/4 full.
- Scatter the raspberries and place in the oven to cook for 25-30 minutes or until the dessert have risen and turned golden. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool for a few minutes.
- Serve with double cream or mascarpone.
- Replace raspberries with other berries like strawberries or blueberries for a delicious alternative
- Use frozen berries if fresh berries aren't available