- In a large bowl combine the Perfect Italiano™ Ricotta, basil, parsley, lemon zest and season generously with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Cook the Beef Ravioli in a large saucepan of boiling water until just tender, following the packet directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, add olive oil to a large frying pan over a medium high heat. Add the red onion and zucchini and fry for 5 minutes or until cooked and starting to char.
- Reduce the heat to low, add the Ricotta mixture to the frying pan to the frying pan and cook for 1 minute.
- Once cooked, drain the pasta and peas, reserving ¼ cup of the cooking water.
- Add the cooked pasta to the frying pan and gently toss until ricotta sauce coasts the pasta. Season to taste.
- Serve immediately topped with Perfect Italiano™ Extra Sharp Parmesan and a squeeze of lemon.
- Try mixing through a handful of rocket to make this dish even lighter, perfect for a light lunch or dinner.