- Cook pasta according to packet instructions adding the peas to the pasta cooking pan 3 minutes before pasta is cooked.
- Meanwhile, add olive oil to a large pan and place over medium to high heat. Once hot add the chicken and fry until cooked and golden. Turn heat to low.
- Drain the cooked pasta and peas, reserving a small amount of pasta water, and add to the chicken pan.
- Add Perfect Italiano Ricotta Pasta Stir Through Sundried Tomato and gently stir through.
- Once warmed, season to taste and garnish with parsley and grated parmesan.