- Preheat the oven to 250°C.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the sausage slices and cook for 5 minutes or until the sausage meat is lightly browned. Set aside.
- Spread the tomato paste over the pizza base. Sprinkle over ¾ of the Perfect Italiano™ Perfect Pizza to evenly cover the base. Top with the pepperoni, sausage, capsicum and mushrooms. Sprinkle over the remaining Perfect Pizza cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese melts and the base becomes crispy.
- Lightly scatter over the parsley and serve.
- Add some shredded ham to make this pizza a meat lover’s delight!