- Cook pasta according to packet instructions, adding the peas to the pasta cooking pan 3 minutes before pasta is cooked.
- Meanwhile, add olive oil to a large pan and place over medium to high heat. Add the bacon and fry until golden. Turn heat to low.
- Drain the cooked pasta and peas, reserving a small amount of pasta water. Add the drained pasta, peas and pasta water to the bacon pan.
- Add Perfect Italiano Ricotta Pasta Stir Through Garlic & Herb to the pan and gently stir through.
- Once warmed, season to taste and garnish with Parmesan.