- Heat oil over a medium heat 2 minutes then sauté garlic 1 minute, stir in the combined breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Continue stirring until breadcrumbs are golden. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Heat the extra olive oil over a medium heat and sauté the prawns 2 minutes.
- Stir in the herbs and lemon zest and juice.
- Toss the prawns through the freshly drained pasta with the cheesy crumbs. Season with black pepper.
- Garnish with shaved Perfect Italiano cheese.
- Prawns maybe replaced with scallops, fresh salmon or mussels.