- Preheat the oven to 250°C.
- Place the potato into a saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil over a medium-high heat. Cook for 10 minutes or until just tender. Drain and cut the potato into very thin slices. Set aside.
- Brush the pizza base with olive oil and scatter over the garlic. Sprinkle over ¾ of the Perfect Italiano™ Perfect Pizza to evenly cover the base, and layer the potato on top. Sprinkle over the remaining Perfect Italiano™ Perfect Pizza, along with the rosemary and speck.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese melts and the base becomes crispy.
- Serve Immediately.
- If speck isn’t available, pancetta or prosciutto will be perfect substitutes.