- Melt butter in a large frypan and cook leek for 2 minutes over low heat. Add pumpkin and nutmeg, cook for a further 2 minutes until softened, cool slightly. Add ricotta and eggs, stir until combined.
- Top half of the wonton wrappers with a tablespoon of ricotta mixture, leaving a 1 cm border. Brush wonton edges with water before placing remaining wonton wrappers on top. Press edges gently to seal, ensuring there are no large air bubbles.
- Cook ravioli in boiling salted water, in small batches to prevent sticking. Remove with a slotted spoon and divide between serving bowls.
- To serve, sprinkle almonds and herbs over ravioli, drizzle with olive oil and season to taste.
- These ravioli are also delicious served with sage brown butter. Melt 100g Western Star Butter in a saucepan, add sage leaves and almonds, cook until butter becomes a nutty golden colour..