- Place tomatoes on a baking paper lined baking tray, cut side up. Drizzle with oil and season to taste.
- Bake at 180°C for 10 minutes or until tomatoes are just tender.
- Place prosciutto on a foil lined baking tray and cook under a hot grill until crisp. Allow to cool and break into large pieces.
- Rub garlic clove over sliced bread and bake at 160°C for 10 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- Blend mayonnaise, Perfect Italiano Parmesan Multi Pack, vinegar and sugar in a food processor until creamy. Add pesto and pulse until just combined.
- To serve, scatter lettuce leaves on a serving plate, top with prosciutto, toasted bread, tomatoes, basil leaves and shaved parmesan. Drizzle with dressing.
- Tomatoes can be cooked a day ahead and refrigerated. Dressing can also be made ahead of time and refrigerated. Use your favourite lettuce mix for this salad.