Fonterra Trade Promotion Terms & Conditions
Schedule of Conditions of Entry
Perfect Italiano #UglyPerfect Social Competition (“The Promotion”)
The Promoter is FORWARD Agency of 202/249 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000. (on behalf of Fonterra Brands (Australia)) ABN 63 160 535 179
The Promotion starts at 8:00am AEDT on 10 June 2019 and closes at 5.00pm AEDT on 9 July 2019.
Entry is open to residents of Australia who are aged 18 years and over, who have a Facebook and/or Instagram account.
This is a game of skill and not chance.
To enter, entrants must during the Promotional Period:
(i) Comment on Perfect Italiano AU’s Facebook competition post with a creative answer to a question
(ii) Comment on Perfect Italiano AU’s Instagram competition post with a creative answer to a question
(iii) Follow @PerfectItalianoAU on Instagram
Maximum entries permitted:
Multiple unique entries are permitted; however, entrants can only win one (1) prize.
There will be four judging periods, with timings outlined below. The most original, suitable and creative entry during the time period will be judged to be a Prize Winner:
· For entries between 8.00am AEDT on 10 June and 11.59pm on 17 June, judging will take place at 10.00am on 18 June
· For entries between 00.00am on 18 June and 11.59pm on 24 June, judging will take place at 10.00am on 25 June
· For entries between 00.00am on 25 June and 11.59pm on 1 July, judging will take place at 10.00am on 2 July
· For entries between 00.00am on 2 July and 5.00pm on 8 July, judging will take place at 10.00am on 9 July
All decisions are at the discretion of the Promoter and no correspondence will be entered into.
Prize: Major Prize
The Major Prize will consist of: An #uglyperfect apron, a Perfect Italiano branded baking dish and a Perfect Italiano product pack, including:
- Perfect Pizza Cheese 450g
- 4 Cheese Melt 450g
- Shredded Parmesan 125g:
Value: $200 for each prize
Value of Prize Pool: Up to $800
Conditions of prize:
As per conditions of entry. Prizes are not transferable & cannot be converted to cash.
In order to receive their prize, winners must provide their full contact details, including full name and delivery address.
Prize Winner Notification:
Major Prize Winners will be notified through a comment on their Facebook or Instagram comment (within 48 hours of judging), asking them to direct message Perfect Italiano AU.
Prize Winner Publication Details:
Winning image entries may be published on Perfect Italiano AU’s Facebook and Instagram pages at
time / date chosen by Perfect Italiano AU and the winner will be tagged accordingly.
Prize Claim Date:
All prizes must be claimed by 12th July at 5pm AEST. If the prize is not claimed by the Prize Claim Date, the prize will be forfeited and the Promoter may determine an alternative winner.
Winners must be aged 18 or above and residents of Australia.
Conditions of Entry
1. These Conditions of Entry are to be read in conjunction with the Schedule to Conditions of Entry. To the extent that there is any inconsistency between the Conditions of Entry and the Schedule to Conditions of Entry, the Schedule to the Conditions of Entry prevails.
2. Information on how to enter & prizes form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry not complying with these Conditions of Entry and Schedule to Conditions of Entry is invalid.
3. Standard entry restriction: Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with the Promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
4. Promotional Period: The Promotion will take place during the Promotional Period. Any entry that occurs outside this period is invalid.
5. Receipt of entries for electronic entries: Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, late, lost or misdirected information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission.
6. Games of skill: All decisions are at the discretion of the Promoter and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
7. Verification Requirements: The Promoter may require the entrant to provide proof of identity, age, and residency.
8. Standard Prize Restriction: All prizes unless stated to the contrary are not transferable & cannot be converted to cash.
9. Prize Value: Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prize.
10. Prize Delivery: Prizes will only be delivered in Australia and each winner should allow 28 days from prize winner determination for delivery of their prize, or (if required) the date they advise the Promoter of their nominated Australian bank account details for their prize money to be deposited.
11. If a prize winner or participant is under the age of 18 years of age: The prize will be awarded to the winner's parent/guardian on their behalf. The Promoter may require a winner under the age of 18 years to be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian throughout prize fulfilment.
12. If the prize becomes unavailable: The Promoter may substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value in the event that any prize item is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure within Australia. This substitution may be subject to any approval process required by any relevant gaming or lotteries authority if the Promotion is a game of chance.
13. Australian Consumer Law: The winner should look to the manufacturer of products and provider of services awarded as prizes for all warranties. These terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
14. Tampering: The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual entrant or group of entrants for tampering with the entry process. Tampering includes but is not limited to the utilisation of techniques designed to avoid payment of call costs or the making of multiple entries that are not associated with a separate eligible purchase, or submitting an entry which is not otherwise in accordance with these Conditions of Entry and Schedule to Conditions of Entry. Should the Promoter find evidence of tampering by an individual, in addition to declaring any or all entries made by that individual invalid, the Promoter may also preclude that entrant from participation future promotions of the Promoter.
15. Risks: The entrant acknowledges that participation in the Promotion and prize fulfilment may involve risk. The Promoter may require a winner (and their companions) to sign an indemnity and release prior to participation in the prize fulfilment or participation in the Promotion.
16. Technical Malfunction: If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Promotion.
17. Publicity: Winners may be required to participate in a follow-up interviews and publicity. By entering the Promotion and claiming a prize, the winner agrees that the Promoter may use their name, image and photograph/s for publicity and Promotion purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own copyright in any such images and photograph/s and in all material incorporating the photograph/s.
18. Entry Content: The Promoter may use their entry content, name, likeness, images, photograph/s, film and sound recordings and any other material created during their participation in the Promotion for publicity and promotion purposes for an unlimited time throughout the world without compensation in any media, social media, advertising and/or promoting any goods or services of the Promoter.
19. Copyright: It is a condition of participating in the Promotion that the entrant warrants that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property of any third parties. The entrant assigns all rights, title and interest in their entry to the Promoter without compensation. The entrant further agrees not to object to the Promoters use of the entry material on the basis of any moral right. The Promoter may, if required request that an entrant complete any documentation necessary to give effect to this assignment of right, title and interest.
20. Liability: The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
21. Disruptive, abusive, unsuitable entries: The Promoter may determine all entries invalid and/or preclude participation by an entrant if an entrant disrupts, annoys, abuses, acts contrary to law or engages in fraudulent misleading and deceptive conduct.
22. Tax: Winners should obtain their own independent financial advice in relation to any tax liability that may arise as a result of their participation in the Promotion.
23. Promoters Decisions: All decisions of the Promoter are at their complete discretions and are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
24. Social Media: The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Entrants completely release Facebook, Instagram or Twitter from any and all liability relating to the Promotion.
25. Privacy: Each entry becomes the property of the Promoter..