- Preheat oven to 250°C / 230°C.
- Remove sausage meat from skins into a medium size bowl. Discard skins.
- Spread the pizza base with tomato passata. Place small amounts of sausage meat evenly over pizza. Scatter with Perfect Pizza cheese to evenly cover base.
- Place the pizza in the oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted, sausage is cooked and base is crispy.
- Remove from the oven, spoon over dollops of natural yoghurt and scatter over pistachios and mint leaves, Serve immediately.