- Blanch the spinach in a saucepan of boiling water for about 10 seconds. Drain, rinse and squeeze out excess water. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium sized oven proof frying pan over medium heat. Add the leek and garlic and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until soft.
- Whisk the eggs and cream together. Add the lemon zest and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the egg mixture to the pan and scatter over the spinach. Dot the ricotta over and scatter the Parmesan and pine nuts on top.
- Cook until the base begins to set, approximately 2 to 3 minutes, then finish under a preheated grill until the egg mixture is just set and the top is golden brown.
- Cut into wedges to serve with a fresh green salad or roasted tomatoes.