- Preheat the oven to 200°C / 180°C fan-forced.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan over a medium heat. Add the tomatoes and 3 garlic cloves and bring to the boil. Lower the heat, and simmer for 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Add the basil, baby spinach and season. Stir through until basil has wilted.
- Place the Ricotta, lemon zest, remaining garlic clove, and ½ the Mozzarella into a bowl. Season and mix well to combine. Fill the cannelloni tubes with the filling and set aside.
- Spoon half of the tomato and basil sauce into an ovenproof dish, and then place the filled cannelloni tubes side by side in the dish. Top with the rest of the sauce, and then sprinkle over the remaining mozzarella.
- Place into the oven to cook for 30-35 minutes or until the cheese is golden and the pasta is cooked through. Serve immediately.