Gourmet Chicken Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 250°C / 230°C fan-forced.
- Place the olive oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side or until browned and cooked through. Transfer the chicken to a plate, cover with foil and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Once rested, slice into thin strips or roughly shred.
- In a small bowl, mix the ricotta with the lemon zest, ½ of the basil, and season with salt and pepper. Spread evenly over the pizza base. Sprinkle over the Perfect Pizza cheese to evenly cover the base. Top with the sliced zucchini and chicken.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese melts and base becomes crispy.
- Scatter over the remaining basil and serve.