Quick Chicken, Spinach & Pumpkin Pasta Bake
- Preheat oven 200°C / 180°C (fan-forced)
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil and cook rigatoni according to packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large pan over medium high heat. Add chicken mince and garlic and cook, stirring frequently for 3 minutes breaking up chicken mince.
- Stir through soup and reduce heat to low; simmer for 2 minutes uncovered. Add cooked baby spinach leaves, stir to wilt. Add one bag of the Perfect Bakes cheese, mix through and then add cooked pasta stirring to ensure pasta is evenly covered.
- Spoon pasta into an 8 cup (2 litre) capacity baking dish. Top with remaining bag of Perfect Bakes cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until cheese has melted and golden. Serve hot with steamed seasonal vegetables.