- Melt butter and chocolate together, beat in eggs. Combine flour, sugar and cocoa and stir in chocolate mixture until combined. Fold in nuts and raisins.
- Pour mixture into a buttered and lined 18cm x 28cm cake tin.
- Combine ricotta, choc chips, extra sugar and egg. Dollop the ricotta mixture over the brownie surface. Swirl the ricotta mixture through the brownie using a butter knife.
- Bake at 160°C for 40-45 minutes or until cooked. Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares and serving.
- Use small choc chips, so they do not sink during cooking. For a Black and Pink Brownie use Perfect Italiano Mixed Berry Ricotta.