Avocado & Ricotta Smash on Crusty Sourdough
- Preheat the over to 200°C.
- Place cherry tomatoes onto a tray, season with salt and pepper, as desired, and drizzle with 1 tbsp. of olive oil. Place in the oven and roast for 12 - 15 minutes or until the tomatoes begin to break down.
- Meanwhile, place the avocado into a medium bowl and coarsely mash. Add the ricotta and lemon juice, seasoning with salt and pepper, as desired. Gently stir through to combine all ingredients together.
- Toast the sourdough until golden. Spread the ricotta and avocado mix evenly over the toast.
- Serve with roasted tomatoes, a poached egg and a drizzle of the remaining olive oil.
- Add a finely chopped red chili to give a kick to your avocado and ricotta smash.