Cauliflower Pizza with Pesto, Summer Veggies and Ricotta
- Preheat oven to 220°C / 200°C fan-forced.
- To make the cauliflower crust, place cauliflower rice into a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 6-8 minutes or until very tender. Drain through a fine sieve and press down firmly with a spoon to remove all excess liquid (alternatively, wrap up in a clean chux, and squeeze out all the excess liquid). Place dried cauliflower into a medium size bowl and mix well with egg, parmesan and season with salt and pepper.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper, and press cauliflower mixture firmly onto the tray forming a circle around 30 cm. Place into the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until firm and golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Spread cauliflower base with basil pesto and cashew dip. Arrange the zucchini on top to top of pizza. Scatter with Perfect Pizza cheese to evenly cover base.
- Place the pizza in the oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and base is crispy. Remove from the oven, dollop spoonfuls of Ricotta on top of pizza and sprinkle over sorrel leaves and serve immediately.