Sun Dried Tomato and Parmesan Crumbed Chicken Strips
- Blend the sun dried tomatoes and parsley in a food processor until finely chopped. Add breadcrumbs and the grated Parmesan and pulse until just combined.
- Press breadcrumb mixture over chicken strips and place on a baking paper lined tray.
- Bake at 200°C for 15 minutes. Turn and bake a further 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Combine oil, vinegar and seasonings, toss through rocket. Sprinkle salad with the shaved Parmesan and serve with chicken.
- Try using chicken tenderloins, they can be crumbed and refrigerated up to 8 hours before cooking.