Impossible Pasta Pie
- Preheat oven to 200°C / 180°C fan-forced. Grease a 23 cm pie dish.
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan according to packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Combine the cooked macaroni with oregano, leftover vegetables and peas and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Whisk together the eggs and milk; add 4 Cheese Melt and mix well. Pour over the pasta and toss to coat. Spoon into the prepared pie dish and place on a baking tray in the oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes uncovered, or until the pie is golden on the top, cover with foil and bake a further 5 minutes until set.
- Remove the foil and allow the pie to sit for 10 minutes before cutting into wedges. Serve warm.
- Use any leftover baked vegetables. Or substitute with frozen mixed vegetables
- At the end of the cooking time, press the pie gently in the middle; if it easily springs back, your pie is completely cooked. Otherwise, return to the oven covered with the foil for a further 5 minutes.