- Preheat the BBQ to high or place a large grill pan over a high heat.
- While the grill is heating, toss the asparagus and tomatoes in 2 tbsp. of olive oil, and then season with salt and pepper. Once the grill is hot, cook the vegetables until charred, turning them regularly. Remove from the grill and place into a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, cook the fettuccini according to packet instructions, drain and set aside.
- 5 minutes before the pasta is cooked, place a large fry pan over a medium high heat. Add 1 tbsp. olive oil to the pan and then add the garlic, chilli and prawns. Cook the prawns for 4 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Add the drained pasta to the prawns, along with the asparagus, tomatoes, parmesan, and butter. Toss all ingredients together until the butter melts. Remove the pan from the heat and stir through the basil leaves.
- Season to taste, and then serve immediately.