Cheat's Fry Pan Lasagne
- Preheat oven to 200°C / 180°C fan-forced. Line an oven tray with foil. Spoon tomato passata over base of a 20cm (8 cup capacity) heavy based ovenproof fry pan.
- Whisk ricotta, sour cream and egg in a jug. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Top tomato passata in pan with 1½ lasagne sheets, tearing if necessary, to cover base of pan. Spoon over ¾ cup of the Basic Bolognese, then dollop with about 3 tbsps. of the ricotta mixture. Sprinkle with ½ cup of mozzarella. Repeat with another 2 layers of ingredients, ending with lasagne sheets. Spread the top evenly with remaining ricotta mixture and sprinkle evenly with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake on prepared oven tray for 30 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling (cover loosely with foil if over-browning). Remove from oven. Allow to stand for about 10 minutes, before serving as this helps make the lasagne easier to cut into portions.
- Prep and cook times based on using leftover Bolognese, alternatively use the Perfect Italiano Basic Bolognese recipe