Cheesy Monkey Bread
This is one of 3 ways you can cook Monkey Bread. For other Monkey Bread variants, see other recipes under recommended recipes
- Preheat oven to 220°C / 200°C fan-forced. Spray a 20cm round cake pan or ovenproof fry pan with oil.
- Turn pizza dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Add half the Perfect Pizza cheese and knead until combined.
- Shape dough into a 3cm thick log. Roughly tear portions of dough from log and place, side by side over base of prepared pan. Combine remaining cheese, thyme and salt, then sprinkle on top of dough. Spray with oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until risen and golden brown.
- Cooking time based on using pre-prepared pizza dough
- You can use any fresh herb combinations in this monkey bread such as finely chopped garlic, parsley, chives or rosemary, or finely diced chillies.