- Cook the orecchiette according to packet instructions, drain and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Heat the olive oil in a large deep sided pan over a medium heat. Add the chorizo and fry for 5 minutes. Add the cherry tomatoes and chili, and continue to cook for 3 minutes or until the tomatoes start to break down. Bring to a simmer and reduce the heat to low. Continue to cook for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and add the parsley.
- Add the drained pasta to the sauce and mix well to coat the pasta. Transfer the mixture to a baking dish and sprinkle over Perfect Italiano Grated Cheese. Carefully place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, and allow to sit for 5 minutes before serving with Perfect Italiano Shaved Parmesan.