- Cook the orecchiette according to packet instructions, drain and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 160°C fan-forced.
- Heat the olive oil in a large deep sided pan over a medium heat. Add the chorizo and fry for 5 minutes. Add the cherry tomatoes and chili and continue to cook for 3 minutes or until the tomatoes start to break down. Bring to a simmer and reduce the heat to low. Continue to cook for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and add the parsley.
- Add the pasta to the sauce and mix well to coat the pasta. Transfer the mixture to a baking dish and sprinkle over Perfect Bakes cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow to sit for 5 minutes before serving with parmesan.