Honeyed Ricotta on Fruit Bread with Strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 160°C fan-forced.
- Spread the almonds onto a tray and place into the oven to toast for 10 minutes or until golden. Remove the almonds from the oven and when they have cooled, roughly chop and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the ricotta, cinnamon and honey until combined. Toast the fruit bread until golden.
- To serve, spread the ricotta over the toast and place over the strawberries. Finish by scattering over the roasted almonds.
- Drizzle over more honey for extra sweetness OR use some figs or other seasonal fruits as an alternative to strawberries for a delicious twist.