- Preheat oven to 220C / 200C (fan-forced). Grease and line a large oven tray with baking paper.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, until soft. Add mince. Cook, stirring to break up lumps for about 5 minutes, or until browned. Add taco seasoning and cook, stirring for 30 seconds, or until fragrant.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring for 3 to 4 minutes, or until soft. Add taco seasoning and cook, stirring for 30 seconds, or until fragrant. Add chicken, beans, salsa and water. Cook, stirring for 2 to 3 minutes, or until combined and heated through. Remove from heat.
- Stir in salsa, beans, corn and water. Bring to the boil. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 12 minutes, or until thickened. Remove from heat.
- Arrange corn chips over prepared tray. Sprinkle with half the Mexican Style Cheese. Top with beef mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and golden. Remove.
- Scatter tomatoes over nachos. Top with avocado and sour cream if using. Serve with lime wedges.
- Taco seasoning can be replaced with any type of Mexican flavoured seasoning.