- Pre heat oven to 250c. Mix Pesto and Perfect Italiano Ricotta in a small bowl.
- Spread pizza base with 2 tbsp tomato passata sauce, chopped parsley and Perfect Italiano Perfect Pizza. Then top with sliced tomatoes and remaining 1 tbspn of passata sauce.
- Cook pizza in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese has melted and base is crispy.
- Finish pizza with dollops of pesto ricotta mix, freshly torn basil leaves and a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Replace basil pesto with sun dried tomato pesto or caramelised onion.