Margherita Pizza with Pesto Ricotta
- Pre heat oven to 250°C / 230°C fan-forced. Mix pesto and Ricotta in a small bowl.
- Spread pizza base with 2 tbsp. tomato passata, chopped parsley and Perfect Pizza cheese. Then top with the tomatoes and remaining 1 tbsp. of passata.
- Cook pizza in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese has melted and base is crispy.
- Finish pizza with dollops of pesto ricotta mix, basil leaves and a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Replace basil pesto with sun dried tomato pesto or caramelised onion.