Pea, Bacon and Ricotta Alfredo
- Cook the farfalle pasta according to packet instructions. Add the peas about 1 minute before the pasta has finished cooking.
- While the pasta is cooking, add the olive oil to a large frying pan over a medium high heat. Add the bacon and fry until very crispy.
- Reduce the heat to low, add the Ricotta to the frying pan and cook for 1 minute.
- Once cooked, drain the pasta and peas, reserving ½ cup of the cooking water.
- Add the cooked pasta and peas into the frying pan, along with the reserved cooking water, chives and the Parmesan.
- Gently toss until combined and the ricotta sauce coats the pasta. Season to taste.
- Serve immediately topped with extra Parmesan.
- If using fresh peas, add the peas about 3 minutes before the pasta has finished cooking