- Cook the fusilli according to packet instructions, drain and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Heat the olive oil in a large deep sided pan over a medium heat. Add the garlic and fry for 1 minute before adding the passata and chopped tomatoes. Bring to a simmer and then reduce the heat to low. Add the basil and olives and mix well. Continue to simmer for 5 minutes and then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the drained pasta and tuna to the sauce, and mix well to coat the pasta and break up tuna. Transfer the mixture to a baking dish and sprinkle over the Perfect Italiano Grated Mozzarella. Carefully place in the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to sit for 5 minutes before serving.