- Preheat oven to 200°C / 180°C fan-forced.
- In a medium sized bowl add the pumpkin, chilli, coriander and olive oil. Toss to combine. Place the pumpkin onto a large baking tray lined with baking paper, and roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until the pumpkin becomes tender and golden.
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions. Drain into a colander, reserving ¼ cup of the cooking water.
- Melt the butter into a large, deep sided frying pan over a medium heat. When the butter begins to foam, add the sage and cook for 3 minutes or until crisp. Add the pasta, pumpkin, walnuts and reserved cooking water. Season with salt and pepper. Reduce the heat to low and toss gently to coat.
- Serve the pasta topped with the Extra Sharp Parmesan.