- Preheat oven to 180°C / 160°C fan-forced.
- In a large non-stick fry pan, heat the oil and butter. Add garlic and cook for a few minutes. Add nutmeg and spinach and cook for 5 minutes. Place in a bowl and set aside to cool.
- Once spinach mixture is cool, add in ricotta and ¼ cup of parmesan, mixing well to combine. Using a piping bag squeeze the ricotta mixture into the cannelloni tubes.
- Pour half the passata into a large baking dish. Layer the filled cannelloni on top, then spoon over the remaining passata. Drizzle with extra olive oil, then sprinkle the mozzarella and remaining ¼ cup of parmesan over the top. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden and bubbling.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving with a green salad.