Cheesy Layered Vegetable Bake
- Preheat oven to 180°C / 160°C fan-forced.
- Combine the tomatoes, herbs and garlic together in a bowl.
- Place a layer of sliced potato into the base of a large deep baking dish then top with half of the tomato mixture and season with salt and pepper.
- Place a layer of Perfect Bakes cheese using half of the cheese.
- Top this with layers of onion, zucchini, capsicum and then potato. Spread the remaining tomato mixture over the top, season with salt and pepper and finally top with the remaining Perfect Bakes cheese.
- Bake in oven for 50 minutes or until vegetables are tender & cooked and cheese melted golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to rest for a few minutes, then serve as an accompaniment to any meal.
- For an extra cheesy vegetable bake try using a whole packet of Perfect Bakes cheese.
- Choose any combination of seasonal vegetables for this delicious layered vegetable bake.