- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Cook the farfalle in a large saucepan of boiling water until just tender, following the packet directions. Drain pasta and set aside.
- Place 2 tsp of the olive oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes on each side or until browned and cooked through. Transfer the chicken to a plate, cover with foil and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the remaining olive oil in a large heavy based saucepan over a medium-high heat. Add the onion and stir for 2 minutes or until soft and translucent. Add the mushrooms and cook for 3-4 minutes or until just tender. Add the garlic, tarragon and zucchini and cook for a further 1-2 minutes. Add the flour and stir for 1 minute or until all the vegetables are coated. Add the wine and bring the mixture to the boil while stirring. Reduce the heat to low and add the cream. Finally, stir well to combine all ingredients, and simmer for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Remove from the heat.
- Thinly slice the chicken and add it to the mushroom mixture along with the pasta. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer into a large baking dish and sprinkle over the Perfect Italiano™ Perfect Bakes cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is melted golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for a few minutes before serving.
- If tarragon isn’t available try using thyme or oregano for a different twist.