- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the pumpkin on a medium sized baking tray and toss in 1 tbsp of the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Place the tray into the oven and roast for 20-30 minutes or until just cooked through. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta shells in a large saucepan of boiling water until just tender, following the packet directions. Drain shells and set aside.
- In a large frying pan, heat 1 tbsp of olive oil over a medium heat. Add the bacon and fry for 3-4 minutes or until the bacon starts to turn golden brown. Add the garlic and fry for a further 1 minute. Add the nutmeg and spinach and continue to cook for 3-4 minutes. Transfer into a bowl and leave to cool.
- Once the spinach, bacon and pumpkin are cool, mix the ingredients together along with the Perfect Italiano™ Ricotta and Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well and then spoon the mixture evenly into the pasta shells.
- In a medium sized baking dish, layer the stuffed shells on half of the tomato passata, and spoon the remainder of the passata around the shells.
- Drizzle with remaining olive oil and sprinkle over the Perfect Italiano™ Perfect Bakes cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is melted golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Add some lemon zest and chopped parsley to the ricotta mixture before stuffing the pasta shells for added freshness and colour.