- Preheat oven to 200°C / 180°C fan-forced. Toss pumpkin in 1 tbsp. of olive oil and then place on a medium baking tray. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until just cooked through. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta shells according to packet instructions. Drain shells and set aside.
- In a large non-stick fry pan, heat remaining tbsp. of olive oil over medium heat. Add the bacon and cook for 3 - 4 minutes or until the bacon starts to turn golden brown. Add the garlic and cook for a further minute. Add the nutmeg and spinach and continue to cook for a further 2 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and leave to cool.
- Once the spinach, bacon and pumpkin are cool, combine with the ricotta and parmesan. Season with salt and pepper, as desired. Mix well then spoon the mixture into the pasta shells.
- Pour two thirds of the passata into a medium baking dish. Add the stuffed shells in a layer, then pour the remaining passata around the shells, being careful to not cover the shells in the passata. Top with Perfect Bakes cheese.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden brown. Allow to rest for about 10 minutes before serving.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Add some lemon zest and chopped parsley to the ricotta mixture before stuffing the pasta shells for added freshness and colour.