Baked Ricotta and Raspberry Puddings
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ricotta, eggs, cinnamon, lemon zest, vanilla seeds and honey until all ingredients are completely combined. Evenly divide the mixture between 4-6 ramekins (depending on size) until they are 3/4 full.
- Scatter over the raspberries and place in the oven to cook for 25-30 minutes or until the puddings have risen and turned golden. Remove the puddings from the oven and to cool for a few minutes.
- Serve with cream or mascarpone.
- Replace raspberries with other berries like strawberries or blueberries for a delicious alternative.