Four Cheese Zoodle Spaghetti
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions for 12 minutes or until tender. Drain well and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick fry pan over medium-high heat. Add bacon and cook for 3 minutes each side or until browned and cooked. Transfer to paper towel to drain.
- Add tomatoes to pan and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened slightly. Transfer to a plate.
- Add cream and stock to pan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium. Simmer cream mixture for 2 minutes. Add the 4 Cheese Melt and parmesan, stirring until melted and combined. Add zoodles to pan and toss for 2 minutes. Add the drained spaghetti to pan and toss to combine. Tear bacon into pieces and add to pan with tomatoes. Toss gently to combine.
- Serve zoodle spaghetti sprinkled with extra parmesan.