- Preheat the oven to 250°C.
- Place the olive oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes on each side or until browned and cooked through. Transfer the chicken to a plate, cover with foil and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Once rested, slice into thin strips or roughly shred.
- Spread the BBQ sauce over the pizza base. Sprinkle over ¾ of the Perfect Italiano™ Perfect Pizza to evenly cover the base. Top with the chicken, mushrooms, shallot, capsicum and thyme leaves. Sprinkle over the remaining Perfect Italiano™ Perfect Pizza.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese melts and the base becomes crispy.
- Serve immediately.
- If you want to make this pizza even simpler try using left over roast chicken or cooked BBQ chicken from your supermarket instead of cooking the chicken breast.