- Cook the fusilli pasta according to the packet instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, add olive oil to a large frying pan over a medium high heat. Add the onion and sauté for 2-3 minutes or until it begins to soften. Add the bacon, zucchini, mushroom and garlic, and continue to fry for 4-5 minutes or until the bacon and onion start to turn golden.
- Reduce the heat to low, add the Perfect Italiano™ Ricotta to the frying pan and cook for 1 minute.
- Once cooked, drain the pasta, reserving ½ cup of the cooking water
- Add the cooked pasta into the frying pan, along with the reserved cooking water, parsley and Perfect Italiano™ Extra Sharp Parmesan.
- Gently toss until combined and the ricotta sauce coasts the pasta. Season to taste.
- Serve immediately topped with extra Perfect Italiano™ Extra Sharp Parmesan.