- Preheat the oven to 250°C.
- Place the olive oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side or until browned and cooked through. Transfer the chicken to a plate, cover with foil and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Once rested, slice into thin strips or roughly shred.
- In a small bowl, mix the Perfect Italiano™ Ricotta with the lemon zest, ½ of the chopped basil, and season with salt and pepper. Spread evenly over the pizza base. Sprinkle over the Perfect Italiano™ Perfect Pizza to evenly cover the base. Top with the sliced zucchini and chicken.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese melts and base becomes crispy.
- Scatter over the remaining basil and serve.