20-minute Ravioli with Simple Sauce
This simple spinach and ricotta ravioli is a flavour packed vegetarian meal and the perfect busy weeknights.
- Cook ravioli in large saucepan of boiling water, until just tender, following packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until onion softens. Add paste. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add tomatoes. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 6-7 minutes or until the sauce reduces and thickens slightly.
- Stir in sugar and basil. Transfer to a food processor or use a hand-held blender to process until smooth. Return to pan. Add cream and 3/4 cup (100 g) of the parmesan. Stir until heated through and combined. Season with salt and pepper. Add ravioli. Toss to coat.
- Serve ravioli topped with remaining parmesan and basil leaves.