- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the slices of red onion on a baking tray and drizzle with the olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Roast for 15 minutes or until slightly charred. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Increase the oven temperature to 250°C.
- Spread the tomato paste over the pizza base. Sprinkle over ¾ of the Perfect Italiano™ Perfect Pizza to evenly cover the base. Top with the pancetta, broccolini, olives, balsamic red onion and the remainder of the Perfect Italiano™ Perfect Pizza.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese melts and the base becomes crispy.
- Serve immediately.
- Once the pizza is out of the oven add some shaved Parmesan for an extra cheesy flavour hit.